You are a patient man,
A servant who loves the Lord.
I appreciate your nomination
And will give your post
Recognition along with sharing
Premios Dardos = Prize Darts
This means to me, gifts for those who involve many facets in their writing including arts, music, writing, photography and international elements.
Here is a list of recent blogging friends. I try not to repeat people since only 10 will be on my list.
Attention:THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I appreciate all of my friends who read, stop by or follow me. One’s who have been around my post expect my weekly visits and hope to see them more regularly once busy summer months into autumn where people buy at our stores or order online automotive parts. I am a hard working order filler at a distribution center “warehouse.” :)
1. Aayusi, who is creative and artistic,
Uses her imagination as a shared blessing.
2. Lyn, who writes of her world experiences, family of 9 children and shares delicious recipes at:
3. Tanveer, who has heartfelt essays and creative stories at:
4. Tejaswi, who has been sharing stories of his sick, older cat and darling daughter who he wishes time to stand still on. So nice to hear this male perspective, sometimes quite irreverent but always kind:
5. Natalie Scarberry, who shares a world view by her abiding, humble faith, including all. I know you will feel blessed by her gardens, diverse quotations and her European trip was fantastic.
6. Derrick who shares beautiful gardens with Jackie, includes etymology and a blazing fire with sunlight reflected in the smoke recently. . . Check his blog with “Ramblings” at:
7. Maniparna, who has been such a sweet and faithful commenter since we “met” writes Scattered Thoughts. My favorite post was written in humor about, “How to Recognize a Bengali” :)
8. Pauline, who will just say No to awards but you will enjoy her pets, Siddy and Orlando, her handmade projects in crocheting and beaded “danglers,” garden of zen-like peace, along with gorgeous and colorful paintings:
9. Between Two Tides by vron lacroix, shares French images from fantastic photographs with lovely descriptive stories. I liked the 1500’s Spanish church with Angel’s bells recently:
10. Karen, who has been around in my blogging world but I am not sure if I have ever included her on an award nomination post. She writes well, reviews fairly, is interesting and creative.
Congratulations to James for his being nominated, thank you for choosing me to receive this.
Sincere appreciation and heartfelt congratulations to those “new” Ten bloggers I passed on nominations.
If you wish to find the logo for Premios Dardos, you may look at James and his post on September 25, 2015.
James contacted me and let me know I was offered this award by him. Funny guy, he doesn’t have a list of WHO he passed the nominations to. :)
I don’t follow rules, but here are some great fellow bloggers who have many perspectives to add to your list of reading.