I like to read such a diverse collection of blogs which would be hard to explain how or why I have them in my Reader. I am sure this sampling occurs to many of you.
It is like an abundance or smorgasbord of choices for reading and viewing pleasure.
With great admiration for the world of writers, poets, artists and chefs I wish to extend the following award to you. Should you pick it up, there is an appropriate logo of the award I am passing nominations out to you. I also include a list of fellow bloggers who are part of my more recent additions to my “community.” Thanks for expanding my world, everyone!
Sandhya is a chef or cook who features delicious food recipes, including beautiful presentation.
Here is Sandhya who truly is gorgeous on the outside and beautiful on the inside:
Thank you, Sandhya for this prestigious “Beautiful Blogger Award” nomination.
You may check out her list of 7 things to get to know her and see the pretty logo on her own Nominations’ post.
I always look at and admire Sandhya’s blog, while it also led to another cook and mother of 9 in my list to give nominations to, Lyn. . .
1. Lyn has many recipes but her desserts are “to die for” at:
2. A scientist who features poetry, art and photographs:
3. Vron Lacroix who emotionally “moves” me on her Simply Snapshots blog.
4. Amy who enjoys sharing favorite quotes with artistry in her photos:
5. Kabir just recently came back from a year of handling something which I hope was not too challenging or painful. You will recognize his Tanka poems in Everyday Zen.
6. Rara also was managing her own personal challenges and we welcome her back. She was in prison and is open about her journey.
7. Tanveer who has such meaningful stories to tell, some may produce tears and others will help you contemplate life:
8. Nimi Naren has inspired me and I have found her stories well written.
9. Ian has two blogs, one is romantic and emotional, his “muse” and wife, Ana, who has been ill.
The other is one featuring unique Australian tales and animals as his pen name is, “Emu.”
10. Wendell Brown brings faith and his love for his wife and Life into his blog.
Life is all about looking at different facets and fitting them into our own perspective. I value those who share their world openly and respond favorably with my own writing.
We may not reach all we may hope for but this blogging community reflects a microcosm of society to help expand and embrace our differences in.
Art, music, science, nature, history, photography and philosophy can all be found in blogs.
Emotional support and sound advice also may pop up in your own writing or in diverse comments made to you.
Thank you for the gift of the Beautiful Blogger Award nomination, Sandhya.
Thank you ALL for the beautiful gifts you share.