Hello! I am posting about a TRIO OF AWARDS that I have been extremely
negligent on writing a huge and warm thank you to for the nominations!
I wondered where you run into your friends? Also, sometimes those
busy neighbors that are right there in your apartment building (me),
communities and towns? I loved posting awhile back, about the places
in Delaware that I run into great people, like the Delaware Community
Market, the weekly Wed. evenings and Sat. morning local Farmer’s
Markets and I also, see people from my old neighborhoods at the
I had a great grocery store in my elementary years called Szarka’s,
we would collect empty pop bottles, turn them in for pennies and
proceed to buy “penny” candy. I loved the colorful sugared candies
on a necklace, I loved the brightly colored “dots” on long strips of
paper, and I loved the red hots in a box for only 10 cents. I had a
nice and special 6 years in Bay Village, Ohio where the “hot” spot
to run into cute male baggers who would carry your groceries out
at, Heinen’s! Well, this is not just a rambling introduction to memory
lane, my friends! I have a burst or two of news to tell!
First, and foremost, Heinen’s Grocery Store is adding a downtown
location in Cleveland, Ohio! It is going to be in an old, beautiful place
with high ceilings and also, a rotunda style ceiling that is just an
awesome sight! Any Cleveland residents or visitors to there, we have
of course, the Indians who are doing quite well, the Browns who are
not doing so well, we have one of the finest Art Museums ever, and
there is this great place to hear all styles of music, Jazz and Blues,
in the Flats!
My second purpose to this post is to recognize some recent award
nominations that have been given to me! I am always very happy to
see these, feeling everyone likes to hear good things about their
writing and way they create their posts. I am not as quick at writing
these, since I want to pick the newest or most favorites of my recent
readings and add them to a list of NEXT receivers of the awards.
My friends and “felow neigbors” in the blogging community are also
very special to me always in my heart and on my mind, too!
Thank you to the following people who wrote and nominated me for
Jonathan Caswell! He is on the list of 15 nominees below! He is truly
able to pick up another award or two that “belsbro” has given me
Jonathan nominated me A FUN ONE AWARD: “Opposites Attract Blog Award”
and it came from this blogger’s site:
and this fine gentleman who is quirky and witty nominated me for
The nomination awards for “Awesome Blossom” and
“Because You’re Fantabulous” can be found on his blog!
Here is a list of people who deserve to be read and recognized!
Please feel free to post your http:// and how to reach you,
since my library computer is rather an “antique!” The following
people may choose from the ABOVE THREE AWARDS!!
1. For art, music, culture along with photos and poetry:
2. For vintage pin-up postcards to original thoughts and writings, like
his recent post on General Stonewall Jackson check out:
3. With a recent post entitled Vision (Journeys of Yesterday) poem
and faith featured, read:
4. From personal stories about in-laws, Jewish faith, pups and her special
memory of her parents’ relationship, read:
5. I enjoyed her recent Pity Party tracks, including “Lonely Boy” song by
the Black Keys:
6. You will enjoy reading this young man’s story about “The Hostel in the
Forest: The Incredible Experience.”
7. I like a young man who admits to his awkward experiences! (I mean I am
older and admit to being rather witless with the opposite sex!):
8. Elizabeth has been around for awhile as my friend, she shares my midde
name as her first! She has outstanding goals featured in her personal journey
and a “Phoenix” story that I read recently and was amazed!
9. An Irish “lad” who features lovely poetry, dreamy photographic scenery, too:
10. Where in the World is …?” He includes amusing stories and artistic license
infringement issues, ha ha!
11. France and Melanie with an accent on the first “e” which my library computer
is a “pain” at times with adding these things! She writes an interesting blog:
12. Original poetry written by this person on my October post, check that out
and the other intriguing writings on:
13. Jonathan Caswell who has been a good friend for quite awhile, we are like
team mates, he reblogs my “best” or close to good, at least (smile!) posts:
14. A woman from Wisconsin caught my eye with her catchy stories, right from
the first read:
15. Naomi has an awesome collection of stories with gorgeous photographs,
including my recent favorite one, “Streamlined,” about a futuristic designed
Belgium train station!