I am very bad at cutting and pasting, or summarizing what
goes on during these awards. I was very honored to receive
the recent Liebster Award nomination from a new follower
of my blog, I also follow theirs:
This is so fun! Thanks again!
I will answer the 11 ?s asked, and if it is okay, you may check out this
blog for the questions as they are written:
1. Most embarrassing bed time experience: In a dorm room, while in
college, two drunk couples both getting equally busy, only about 3-4 feet
away from each other. Lights out, thank goodness! No details needed!
2. I would rather date or love a homeless man with a heart of gold than
a rich oil tycoon.
3. Asked what I dreamt last Sunday evening. I try to envision myself on
islands and in warm places but truthfully, don’t remember my Sun. dream!
4. One of my favorite romantic comedies is one of old: “Roman Holiday”
with Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn. I also love “13 going on 30.” I
liked “The Proposal” with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds.
5. I would rather abstain from meat than sex for a year, if I had to choose.
6. I have not had a life or death situation and hope to never have one! My
little stories about adventures are more silly than life-threatening!
7. I have always felt I “lost a lot of men along the way” in answer to can
I name someone who I let get away! I was not a good judge of the nice
ones and chose some bad ones. They seemed nice at times, though! (in
8. My personal anthem for a long time was: an oldie “You’ve Got a Friend,”
by James Taylor. I have been liking recently a totally different route: “God
Bless the Broken Road that Led Me Back to You,” by Rascal Flatts. I guess it
applies to my long and winding road/search for love.
9 There have been many fellow bloggers that have reached out to me. I loved
my first encounters with D~onestillbreathing.wordpress.com She really
touched me with her personal stories and challenges. Also, the sheer love
and faithfulness of her responses when I was the “new kid on the block.”
10. Most exhilarating sexual experience that could be made into a movie.
That would have to be on a hotel balcony, heat lightning and light rain
falling, both wrapped in a sheet with only one pillow between us. Passion
and otherworldly sense of being above the world.
11. I am not sure which 60 year old male celeb I would like to eat dim sum
off of their belly, maybe Tim Mattheson from “Hart of Dixie?’ Pierce Brosnan
used to be my “go to” guy in my daydreams. Hmm: Denzel! Okay, I am not sure!
I am supposed to nominate 11 people and I will tell you their blogs:
1. meganhasocd.com The War in My Brain http://wp.me/p2s
5. http://jasminekylesing.wordpress.com/ Jasmine
6. http://smartasseryInc.wordpress.com/ Maggie
9. http://openoceanvoyage.wordpress.com/ Tidewater
10. http://waynesworldofblogging.wordpress.com/ Wayne Green
11. (who honored me with Versatile Blogger award): http://lilmissfox.wordpress.com/
Some special “shout outs” to the ones who have a lot of followers and have
been on my list of favorites since months ago!!
Rebecca who is ladyornot.com, Sherry who is travelspirit333, Jennifer is
“40 is the next 13”, Chris who is logosconcarne, Be With Us who is at
and Lacy Summers, all faithful in their comments back and forth.