One of my fantasies is that I am a very cool private investigator,
solving crimes, finding information, and making things “right”
for those that have gone “wrong.”
Reminiscent of the “Maltese Falcon” where I will be “Sam Spade”
and I would need a friend to play the character “Gladys.”
Yes, it would be exciting to have a “Moonlighting” life!
I have a short post in mind today. No problem for those who
may wish to have a quick read and refresh themselves. Maybe
you will enjoy escaping from your own life for a moment!
What needs to be brought on your stake out?
List 3 necessary items, using the 3 categories: Foods, Tools, or ???
1. I love sweets to keep my energy up so Hot Tamales, donuts, or
candy bars (Fast Break or Mounds).
2. I need to choose some salty balance, like potato chips, corn
chips, Sun Chips (cheddar or sun dried tomato flavors) or
3. Beverages like iced tea, iced coffee or hot coffee (depending on
the season.) Hence, the number one “tool!”
1. I would need to have a phone and a local map that would help
me locate the closest bathroom facilities! (Maybe Depends?)
2. I would need paper and pen to write details, mileage, and “just
the facts” down. No drama here, ha ha!
3. I need to have a camera for collecting any evidence of “proof.”
Watch out cheaters, I will be collecting some photographs! Watch
out, criminally connected Ohio mobsters/gangsters, I will be in a
lot of dark alleys! Oh, forget about any secrets you have hidden, I
will be on them like ‘bees on honey!’
1. A partner would help in so many ways! To keep me awake and
focused. To help throw ideas around and play out the possibilities.
Someone to provide “back up” when needed or talk me out of doing
something wild or crazy, too.
2. A friend at home “base” to call and check in with about new
prospects or “leads” on the case load (receptionist, computer ‘geek’
or someone to run and bring stuff to me/us.)
3. An office space where the filing cabinet, answering machine
and receptionist or secretary or all around ‘jack of all trades’ would
Escapism is the perfect way to get out of my “rut” and what better
time to start a new career than when I have NOTHING TO LOSE!!
Plus, I could start my new blog, “reocochran,p.i.wordpress.com”