I am blessed with two more award nominations! Wow! I am very
honored and pleased with this Duet of Awards passed to me.
The first one for the “Wonderful Team Member Readership Award”
was given to me by two of my friends! Another ‘duet!’
My fellow blogger, Julie, can be found at:
She is amusing in her musings and has me in ‘stitches’ from
the titles and zany subject matters. She may claim to be
a ‘workaholic’ but she makes plenty to time to write and
give us some thoughts to chuckle about! She also has artistic
flair in her photographic ability. Check her out!
The other giver of this same award, Jane, has been around a
while longer than Julie, in her visits and my reading her,
too. I recommend her due to her wide variety of humorous
posts, everthing from cats (she dresses them up occasionally)
and exercise, (she gets the athletic gear on to watch t.v.
and eat M & M’s!) I promise you will laugh at her stories.
I received the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award,” from
Jane, too. I have been trying my best to pass any and all award
nominations to other new bloggers. After all, spreading the
happiness is what this is all about! It helps to encourage
us all to keep going, sometimes it also brings new readers into
If you wish to see the awards, please check out the above
writers who still follow the rules to the letter. Mostly, in
my opinion, I feel that we need to mention the ones who gave
us the awards and list more who deserve the nominations, too.
Nominees for these two awards may choose to pick up their
awards and have either only once been nominated or never before
on this blog!
Here is my list:
1. Fun and humor found here.
2. Polly includes beauty in her pairings of photos
3. Italian stories and heart shown here:
4. Photographs with such artistic flair:
5. Similar path, much humor and younger by 10 years:
6. If you haven’t read about her teaching or her “Bloke”…
you will enjoy this writer:
7. Her original drawings of Shadow People and interesting
thoughts shared drew me to this blog:
8. Chronic Conditions and Life Lessons:
9. Conversing with a friend who shares about her
Dad’s losing his memory and more:
10. This is a tranquil place to read and enjoy!
11. Precious stories…
12. To finish up the dozen of new or relatively new
fellow bloggers, I suggest:
13. Another one added to make it a “Baker’s Dozen”
My Favorite Musical Duets:
1. Anything sung by Sonny and Cher, they were my ‘idols’
as a young person. I liked their television show and
enjoyed the variety of talent featured there.
2. Jay-Z and Alicia Keys, “Empire State of Mind.”
3. Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton, “Islands in the Stream.”
4. Karen and Richard Carpenter, “Top of the World.”
5. Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney, “Ebony and Ivory.”
6. Andy Griffith and Brad Paisley, “Waiting on a Woman.”
7. Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney, “The Girl, She’s Mine.”
8. Aretha Franklin and George Michael, “I Knew You Were Waiting for Me.”
Thanks again to Jane and Julie for my award nominations and hope we
all will be singing and dancing in the future together!!