I love the song by the group Chicago, entitled “You’re the
Here are some lyrics that speak to me about why you, the readers
and commenters to my blog, are special and incredibly inspire me!
“You know our love was meant to be
the kind of love that lasts forever.
And I want you here with me tonight
until the end of time.
You should know
Everywhere I go
Always on my mind…
in my heart
in my soul…”
(Peter Cetera sings, Chicago 17 album)
I have to say, I do carry you around in my heart and in my soul.
I am nominated for an awesome award called the Very Inspiring
Blogger Award. I appreciate it very much and especially this award
means a lot to me coming from Shandra who has stories and poems
to share, along with her Heart Wide Open Ministry. She has a passion
of empowering women and children to see themselves the way God does.
Shandra’s blog can be found at:
The rules for accepting the nomination goes like this:
1. Display the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
2. Link back to the person who so kindly nominated you.
(see above about Shandra!)
3. State 7 things about yourself. (That will be a challenge
since I pour out a lot to you…)
4. Nominate 15 bloggers who inspire you.
5. Notify the 15 bloggers so they may get all excited and receive
Here are seven random things you may or may not know about
1. I am a people watcher,
2. like to talk to strangers,
3. listen in on other people’s conversations,
4. I feel like a reporter!
5. I enjoy movies,
6. listening to music of all types,
7. watch a lot of television, too.
And now, here are the Nominees who I have never before
given credit to:
1.Uzoma (far away in Nigeria but close soul)
2.Suzie (life, stories, great commenter!)
3. Phoenix Flights (some wild and unique posts)
4. Yoshiko (gentle spirit)
5. M- (nice posts)
6.Kay Bee Bee (single with stories to tell)
7. The Real Darla (some karma, tarot, elements…)
8. Evie (different perspective)
9. Theresa (humor, poems and prose.)
10. Carol (stories, restoration of cottage, plus!)
11. Bill Brown (illustrator)
12. Hands on Bowie (cute kitties!)
14. A friend of Jesus
15. Mom, wife of 40 blogging a year today!